Strategic communications convince the right audiences of your credibility and invite them to talk to you.
They can be cost-effective, too.
Presentations, publications, awards, social media, events, media coverage and websites communicate who you are, what you do and what it may be like to work with you. They give you the opportunity to hear what matters to others. And thanks to the increased visibility, they may boost referrals from those who have heard about you but might not have any immediate reason to hire you.
Communications services for professionals and firms
- Communications coaching for individuals and teams
- Website content strategy
- Writing for websites, promotional material and proposals
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Communications assessments
- Issue monitoring
- Internal and stakeholder communications programs
- Social media strategy
- Media relations and measurement
- Crisis communications
- Client database development
- A communications quality assessment for a key stakeholder group of a non-profit organization.
- Website content strategy for a mid-size law firm, and small accounting firms
- Writing biographies for individual profile pages on a law firm website
- Research into influential industry media on behalf of an individual professional
- A social media seminar for a law firm retreat
- Writing content for the website of a charitable organization