https://www.bellwetherstrategies.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/speaker.jpg 224 224 Natasha Chetty Natasha Chetty2013-08-16 09:32:102016-08-05 10:24:16Seminar Announcement: Reputation Management for Recruitment Success
Seminar Announcement: Reputation Management for Recruitment Success
A law firm’s reputation sets the stage for attracting, developing and keeping talented professionals. On October 3, 2013, Bellwether Strategies principal consultant Natasha Chetty will present a seminar to the Vancouver Professional Development Network on how to build and leverage a firm’s reputation for recruitment success.
- How reputation management “done right” aligns recruiting and development initiatives with firm culture, brand and strategy
- What a firm reputation is – and isn’t.
- How to assess your firm’s reputation among internal and external stakeholders most crucial to recruitment success
- How organizational silos affect reputation, and what to do about it
- How to incorporate a reputation management system into your recruiting strategy
The Professional Development Network is a group of lawyer recruiting and talent development professionals from Vancouver law firms and legal organizations. It meets throughout the year to discuss topics of interest, and to share expertise.